Ifly4trout.com Forum Index Ifly4trout.com
San Juan River Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome to Week 9 of the 2018 NFL season! Half the league is

View previous topic :: View next topic  
liny195

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:48 pm    Post subject: Welcome to Week 9 of the 2018 NFL season! Half the league is Reply with quote

through their schedule Patrick Willis Jersey , and we kick off the back half of the San Francisco 49ers schedule with an early game! The 49ers are hosting the Oakland Raiders tonight on Thursday Night Football, with kickoff set for 5:20 p.m. PT. Itís a battle of atrocious football teams, with prime draft positioning up for grabs.The 49ers opened as a four-point favorite against the Raiders, but the line has come down to 2.5 at most sportbooks monitored by OddsShark. If youíre inclined to bet the Raiders, you can still find a couple field goal lines. There was line movement almost immediately, which I am guessing is due to getting over a field goal for the Raiders. These are two bad teams playing for draft positioning. Neither team has shown it can do a whole lot of much, and so I imagine a lot of gamblers see a game that ends with maybe a field goalís difference.In our latest FanPulse survey, I picked the 49ers winning by three points. The C.J. Beathard injury is a tough one to assess. I think he ends up playing, but if not Nick Mullens is a mostly unknown quantity. He has done some good things in the preseason, but he has seen no regular season work. I am still laying the 2.5 points with the 49ers in this one, and thatís primarily because of the run game and the Raiders atrocious pass rush. I think we see the 49ers put up some points in part because the quarterback hopefully has some time to make decisions, but also because the Raiders rank poorly against the run. This could be the game the 49ers offense gets on track ó at least for one week.49ers fans in aggregate predict a two-point San Francisco win, while Raiders fans predict a four-point Oakland loss. Neither team is confident for the time being, although it is interesting to note Raiders fans have been the most inaccurate in their weekly predictions. They have regularly picked relatively close wins, and have been wrong with regularity. On the other hand, 49ers fans have at least been able to pick out some losses along the way. Here are a pair of graphics illustrating fan picks vs. actual results.Raiders fan picks49ers fan picksIf youíre still alive in your Survivor pool, the 49ers are not a particularly safe pick if youíre looking to save the big names. Carolina at home against Tampa Bay might be your best bet. Ryan Fitzpatrick is back in the saddle, and I think we see a multi-interception game from him. You could also just play it safe with a big name and use either Chicago over Buffalo or Kansas City over Cleveland.Here are all my straight-up picks for Week 9. I was 8-6 last week, bringing my season record to 78-40-2. Iíll have the rest of my picks against the spread later this weekend.Raiders @ 49ers: 49ersBears @ Bills: BearsChiefs @ Browns: ChiefsJets @ Dolphins: DolphinsLions @ Vikings: VikingsFalcons @ Washington: WashingtonBuccaneers @ Panthers: PanthersSteelers @ Ravens: RavensTexans @ Broncos: TexansChargers @ Seahawks: SeahawksRams @ Saints: SaintsPackers @ Patriots: PatriotsTitans @ Cowboys: Cowboys Addressing your San Francisco 49ers comments, questions and concerns in our NFL Draft edition of the Niners Nation mailbag."Itís not only draft week, but weíre just over 24 hours from the start of the 2019 NFL Draft. The San Francisco 49ers hold the No. 2 overall pick and the eyes of the NFL are upon the Arizona Cardinal at first-overall. Will they go with Oklahoma quarterback Kyler Murray? Ohio State defensive end Nick Bosa? We likely won't have that answer until commissioner Roger Goodell reads the pick on Thursday, but their choice plays a huge role in general manager John Lynchís decision in Santa Clara.For now, weíre back in this weekís NFL Draft mailbag. As always, youíre welcome to drop questions in here for our next mailbag or tweet me @Rob_Lowder.If Nick Bosa goes to the Cardinals, whatís the plan for the 49ers?Brick is asking the question that many, including myself Nick Bosa 49ers Jersey , are still pondering as the draft inches closer. Are the Cardinals really going to take their second first-round quarterback in consecutive years? Are they really going to allow Bosa, arguably the draftís best player, to fall to the 49ers? If none of that happens, and the Cards do go Bosa, the 49ers seem smitten with Williams and would likely making him the pick without hesitation, unless the phones begin to ring.If Kyler Murray is available at No. 2, what does that mean for the 49ersí draft board?Earlyís question provides me with an ideal transition. If the Cardinals draft Bosa first-overall, that means Murray is still on the board and one can assume the 49ersí phone begins to ring with trade offers. It will take a significant offer to draw the 49ers away from No. 2 and the blue-chip players like Williams and Josh Allen that are available to them. If this scenario unfolds, I could see the 49ers utilizing all of their allotted pick time to sort through the offers. My guess would still be Williams at No 2.If the 49ers pick Quinnen Williams, are Arik Armstead or Solomon Thomas in danger of being traded?I wouldnít necessary say theyíre in danger, Wes, but the option definitely becomes more believable with Williams added to an already crowded front. The 49ers would be more likely to trade Solomon Thomas than they would Arik Armstead, who will be playing on his fifth-year option in 2019. Thomas, the 49ersí third-overall pick in 2017, has failed to provide the impact you would expect from a player selected at his position. With two years remaining on his rookie deal, teamís would be much more willing to explore a trade for Thomas than they would Armstread.Could the 49ers go offensive line in the second round?Absolutely, Salty. I recently wrote that the 49ers should target a receiver or safety in the second round, but an offensive lineman at pick No. 36 wouldnít be surprising. Starting left guard Laken Tomlinson is still recovering from a torn MCL suffered at the end of the season against the Rams. While he should be ready to go for the start of training camp, additional talent along the interior to compete with Tomlinson and veteran Mike Person would be a wise investment.Do you think itís a forgone conclusion that Rounds 2 and 3 are receiver and safety?While I wouldnít be willing to label those two picks as a foregone conclusion like Scarlet suggests, I would definitely offer my endorsement of targeting either of both of those positions on Day 2. I wrote about that here. The 49ers are in need of another perimeter threat opposite Dante Pettis and a starting-caliber free safety to compete with Adrian Colbert and Jimmie Ward. The board favors both of those positions as well, and the 49ers are likely to be staring at quality, impact options at the start of Day 2.Would you rather have a starting tight end opposite of George Kittle or a starting receiver opposite Dante Pettis?Iíd go with the latter, Evan. With veteran Pierre Gar莽on making his exit after a disappointing two-year stint, the 49ersí receiving corps is in need of reinforcements. Thatís not to say I donít appreciate the idea of adding another threat opposite Kittle. Iím sure Shanahan could talk at length on the benefits of having two bonafide starting tight ends within his offense. But for now, I think the 49ers should take advantage of the quality receivers that can be found in the draft. Shoot, maybe they get both?If the 49ers take Williams over Bosa Mitch Wishnowsky Jersey , do we celebrate or riot?Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, 49ersCamelot. Both Bosa and Williams are widely regarded as the top two players in the draft by a wide margin. Bosa has long been the assumed option for San Francisco if the Cardinals go with Murray first-overall, but that doesnít mean that Lynch isnít strongly considering Williams. I assume itís a 1A and 1B-type of relationship on the 49ersí draft board. While there would be plenty of surprise, I donít think a Williams-over-Bosa scenario should be cause to take to the streets.What can we expect from Kentavius Street, Jullian Taylor, D.J. Jones and Sheldon Day.Where are the snaps for all these guys coming from?Marion is here to ask about the 49ers defensive lineman that didnít get drafted in the first round and I appreciate that. Out of those four, Jones is likely to have the most solidified role as the defenseís nose tackle on base downs. Street, who has yet the take the field for the 49ers after a red-shirt year recovering from a torn ACL, along with Taylor and Day, should fill in as depth behind Buckner, Armstead and Thomas. The modern defensive line relies heavily on a steady rotation of fresh bodies.Crazy hypothetical: Is getting Jalen Ramsey worth trading down to pick seven?J brings up the type of trade that few have considered. Ramsey, the Jaguarsí star cornerback and one of the best in the league, has never quite seemed content in Jacksonville. He recently caught some flak for not attending the teamís voluntary workouts, along with some miscommunication between he and head coach Doug Marrone. Moving back from second to seventh in exchange for Ramsey would likely be a deal the 49ers would strongly consider. Ramsey would immediately occupy the starting spot opposite Sherman and serve as his eventual replacement.Is the Cardinals passing on Murray a smokescreen? If they go Bosa, is Josh Allen worth the second pick?Its a cop out, Antonio, but we likely wonít know the Cardinalsí intentions until the pick is announced on Thursday. For now, most of the signs point to Murray. If they do go Bosa, Iíd put my money on Williams being the pick at No. 2. Allen is definitely an option worth considering though, especially after a senior season consisting of 21.5 tackles for loss and 17 sacks. Heíd be an every-down player on the 49ersí 4-3 defense.Does Bosaís social media actility make you shy away from him on draft day?Itís definitely worth considering, Alex, as are most aspects of a prospects life prior to the draft. The 49ers will likely defer to Bosaís teammates and coaches to create a more accurate depiction of his character and make-up. going to go with Quinnen Williams, who chose to meet with the 49ers after Alabamaís Pro Day at none other than the International House of Pancakes. The man clearly knows his food, and a choice like that speaks to me on a personal level.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:54 pm    Post subject: Big fan of this blog, so big thanks for the time spent! Reply with quote

Big fan of this article Smile Can I suggest a useful articles such as view it about Mastiffs , it's great!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:06 am    Post subject: Big fan of this topic, so well done for the time spent! Reply with quote

Alway reading this site Smile Can I recommend a useful articles like get redirected here , it's great!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:38 am    Post subject: I love this article, so big thanks for the time spent! Reply with quote

Love this page Smile If you're after more fans to your blog, I highly suggest a few related pages such as professional seo , expert seo and 5000 backlinks , they're awesome!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:52 pm    Post subject: Very nice article, so kudos to you for the effort! Reply with quote

Big fan of this blog Smile If anyone here is interested in improving their presence in google, can I recommend a really fantabulous fiverr gig. See it here- natural backlinks and seo keywords , it's top quality! Also try backlink online and serp analysis and even power backlinks together with backlink domain . Other sites to check out include google backlinks as well as backlink service and high backlinks or even victorious seo for good measure.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:52 am    Post subject: Love checking this forum Reply with quote

Love checking this blog Smile If anyone is interested in my latest products, please see it here- you can try here and visit this website , it's great! Also try browse around this website and website here and even hop over to this website together with like it . Other sites to check out include her response as well as click for more info for good measure. Don't forget read what he said and discover this info here , it's great! Also try look at this website and visite site and even find out here together with click to find out more . Other sites to check out include visit here too Smile
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:01 am    Post subject: Alway reading this article Reply with quote

Always checking this forum Smile If anyone would like to check out my latest products, please check it out here- the original source and pop over to these guys , it's awesome! Also try visit this site right here and a knockout post and even investigate this site together with look here . Other sites to check out include discover here as well as blog link for good measure. Don't forget important source and visit your url , it's top quality! Also try her comment is here and click over here and even look these up together with this website . Other sites to check out include this site too Smile
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:04 am    Post subject: Alway reading this blog Reply with quote

Love this blog Smile If anyone would like to check out my latest products, please look into it here- related site and more information , it's excellent! Also try anonymous and you could try this out and even click here to read together with this hyperlink . Other sites to check out include you can try these out as well as check my blog for good measure. Don't forget read this and websites , it's great! Also try he has a good point and click for more and even additional info together with click over here now . Other sites to check out include hop over to this site too Smile
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:24 pm    Post subject: Big fan of this article Reply with quote

Always reading this page Smile If anyone is interested in a how to use nasal dilator?, can I suggest this internal nasal dilator advice site or this how do nasal dilators work tips page, it's a great product!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:35 am    Post subject: Big fan of this forum Reply with quote

Always reading this article Smile If anyone is interested in a nasal strips vs nasal dilator, can I suggest this nasal dilator vs strips tips site or this how do nasal dilators work information page, it's a superb product!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:46 am    Post subject: Alway reading this forum Reply with quote

Love this page Smile If anyone is interested in a internal nasal dilator, can I suggest this how to use nasal dilator? advice site or this mute nasal dilator tips page, it's a superb product!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ifly4trout.com Forum Index -> Lost and Found All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: